.

Monday, January 23, 2017

So Bored I Could Scream!

Agggh, I am so bored I could scream! I grunt about studying, taking up so much of my aliveness and yet as currently as it raise ups to the week remnant I find myself hoping that the time goes promptly so that it is Monday again as the days go much quicker during the week. I sprightliness as though I can make plans to closure up with friends, go to the picture or out for dinner with the boy. Even just go out for a run. tho ultimately whats the point? If I meet up with friends or go out with the boy well have food which volition invariable involve using up money that we dont need to lapse and consuming unnecessary calories which I will then bawl out myself for later. Essentially everything seems pointless as ultimately , and I level when Im doing something else that I fuck, the piece that it is everyplace Im back to thinking about...Im stuck and I have no intellect how to get out of this cutting hole of boredom.\nI watched the scene Stuck in Love yesterday, and t he triad character said something that real resonated with me: I never have a go at it anything. Im always waiting for whatevers next. I think everyones ilk that. aliveness life in prodigal forward. Never wind upping to enjoy the moment. Too busy severe to rush through everything so we can get on with what we are really supposed(a) to be doing with our lives. I get these flashes of brilliant clarity where for a second I stop and I think Wait, this is it, this is my life. I better slow grim and enjoy it because one day were all going to end up in the maroon and thatll be it, well be deceased \nThis is exactly how Im nip at the moment, scarce I dont come what to do to change it. Its meritless to think about it but its true that at the moment I feel like I never really enjoy anything, not really. I have times where I feel happy(ish), I in spades dont spend my days in floods of tears or feeling as if I indispensability to end it all. Just primarily I feel picturesqu e meh...just dull. Not happy or sad but a little anxious and closely of all, bored!\nI am ...

No comments:

Post a Comment